Takes approx 5 mins to prepare, 45 mins to cook.
- 1 400 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp Za'atar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celcius.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Spread the chickpeas out on a baking tray, ensuring they are not heaped up on each other - you want one flat layer.
- Place the tray of chickpeas in the oven and cook for approx 45 minutes.
- Stir them half way through cooking.
- Now here is the tip: Wait for them to cool before eating, as the cooling process makes them crunchy.
To serve, sprinkle with a little more salt if required.
See how easy that was?! There is almost no effort involved in making these, and they are really more-ish so make sure you save me some!!