YIELD: Makes two large glasses
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: A jug blender
- 1/4 pint coconut water
- 3/4 pint almond milk
- 1 pint filtered water/iced green tea
- Any combination of the above to make up one pint of liquid
- 3-4 bananas
- 3 heaped tsp raw cacao powder
- 4 drops liquid stevia to sweeten (optional) - I used vanilla flavour
- 3-4 fresh dates to sweeten (pitted)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Combine all the above ingredients into a jug blender and blend until all mixed and creamy.
- Feel that chocolatey energy!!