- Pumpkin seeds from 1 medium pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Place the dry pumpkin seeds in a mixing bowl
- Add the oil to the seeds and mix thoroughly, ensuring all the seeds are coated.
- Add the maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Spread out on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Eat straight away as a snack, or store them in an airtight container and sprinkle them over your breakfast bowl
Yes, you can eat them with the shells on!!
What I had in my breakfast bowl...
- 1 small ripe papaya, peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 heaped tablespoons of COYO coconut yoghurt (delicious!!)
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 fresh fig, sliced
- 3 tbsp maple roasted pumpkin seeds