It's one of the easiest things to make, just mix everything together the night before, shove it in the fridge and there you have it, breakfast waiting for you in the morning! What could be easier?! So here you go, this is my mango maple overnight oats, made with love, from me to you. Breakfast is served!
NO SPECIAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED.
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lucuma powder (optional)
- 1 mango, diced
- Mix together the oats, chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and lucuma powder in a bowl.
- Place bowl in the fridge and leave over night.
- Chop up a mango and sprinkle over the overnight oats in the morning.
- Eat and enjoy a filling, tasty, energising and healthy breakfast!